Saturday, July 16, 2011

A Moment Of Madness.

As the title says this was a little "moment of madness" playing with Make-up with no idea or vision just time to play... my favourite way to do Make-up! Its a mixture of greens and yellows.


I started out with a green cream eyeshadow all over my lid then on top I used a forest green eyeshadow blended into a lighter green and I used a pressed yellow eyeshadow as the highlighter, I then filled in my brows with a brown shadow and used a thin liner brush and a gel liner along my lash line and lashings of mascara. And on the lips I used Pillar Box Red (a lush vibrant red). After that just my everyday foundation and a translucent powder and bronzer to give depth to my cheek bones.


Have a look at the pictures and don't forget to comment and keep following!



4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, I would never think of these colors together but they look cool with the contrasting red lips.

    xoDale

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's hot! I love how the colors pop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look! What foundation are you wearing here?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm wearing Rimmel 16hr long laasting in Ivory I love it I have bin using it for ages and wouldn't chnage it... it has brill coverage tats why I love it, and lasts all day!

    ReplyDelete