Friday, April 15, 2011

I'm Back....

Hey Guys, 
Sorry I haven't bin putting up posts in the last few weeks i was working and also had no internet :( for a few weeks but I'm back! I'm still working on my "whats next" looks, I will have 3 looks up very very soon but for now i wanna show you my March haul.... I went to my favorite make-up store in town it has some great deals and there stuff is lovely so pretty and well packaged it sells all sort of products and brands from expensive to very cheap. I love it... anyway enough talking I'm gonna show you pics of what I bought and give u a little insight to what i think of each product .

March Haul.

I bought Calvin Klein loose powder and Black gel eye liner, Velvet Lip Colour 
and Skin Essentias 24 hour Moisturizer. 

Calvin Klein Loose Powder.
This Calvin Klein Loose Powder is in Translucent its brill it really dose keep your foundation in place and unlike some Translucent powders has no tint to it some I'v used in the past darkened my foundation even tho they were ment to be translucent in colour but this one is the best I'v used so far! And i'v only had it 2 weeks and I'v used hardly any it goes a really long way. Here in Ireland it cost €7:99 and it also comes with a handy powder puff, the only bad thing i'd say is the holes at the top of the container are to big and every time u move the container powder comes out in handfuls but you can easily shake it back into the tub.

Calvin Klein Gel Liner.


I Love this Gel Eye Liner its my favorite it lasts so long and also its not to hard or soft its just right and spreads brilliantly you only need a tiny amount and is so easy to manipulate and make lines and designs with. I absolutely love Calvin Klein's packaging also its really modern and classic! I have noting bad to say about this eye liner it costs €6:99 and I love it!

Velvet Lip Colour.
This Lip Colour is like a lip stick in a tub but with more of a powdery finish its lovely to wear but very light colour its a white/pink like a baby pink wit more of a bright pink tint to it. Its costs me €1:00 and I really like it but I don't wear it to often looks great with Brown Smokey Eye or classic winged eye liner. 


Skin Essentials.
I'm really liking this moisturizer I decided to change My moisturizer up and i picked this one, I liked the look of it and its great really light and soaks in lovely to your skin and leaves a lovely smooth finish. Its only €3:95 and its last ages because you need so little of it. I have noting bad to say about this either, I was very happy with everything I bought and would recommend it all for you to try!   

3 comments:

  1. Nice to see you back and blogging. The Calvin Klein cosmetics look fab

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the ck products!!
    i like your blog im your new follower can't wait to be followed back by you :) xoxox
    http://cosmopearls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your follow!
    Like all your beauty posts! <3

    ReplyDelete