Saturday, April 30, 2011

Chocolate Heaven ♥

This is a really quick post to show you the make-up look I was wearing today I am actually heading to work soon and this is what I felt like doing today... it reminds me of creamy milk chocolate mixed with dark chocolate lol you may disagree but that's my thoughts on it. Its my favourite look to wear and looks great with blue eyes I really hope you like it and I promise I will have more looks up soon and a step to step guide to my nails in my last post :) Tanx again for following guys and keep the comments coming! x




Its such a simple brown smokey eye but one that everyone has to have a go at and try themselves with a thin line of gel eye liner and lashings of mascara it looks great!  


12 comments:

  1. I love bronze-brown shadows! this looks perfect on you

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks gorgeous on you, your so beautiful :)
    Izzy <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, it looks so great with your blue eyes.

    Cute blog, I'm your newest follower. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. All this talk of chocolate makes me want some :P
    You should do tutorials because this is beatiful!

    xokatelynelise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your eyes look amazing! New follower!

    www.allthingsmakeup.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. honey!!!!!!!!!!!
    love your style =P
    awesome post
    xxx


    follow u

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are gorgeous!! I love this look. =) Great blog, btw. I'm now following you.

    -Dinah
    http://dgsbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really pretty makeup! Love the colours. New follower :)

    www.aclassicfashiondiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete