Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Golly GOSH.

 NEW STUFF :) I love finding a bargains especially when its on my favorite products and in gorgeous colours! I was shopping yesterday and found half price Gosh in my local drug store and I was a very happy camper. I found a fab Copper coloured eyeshadow down from €9:99 to €4:49 i have yet to try it but wen i do i'll be sure to post the look. I'm gonna show you the product and a swab of the colour its a lovely really pigmented, metallic which comes out very bright I really do love it and I plan to buy more colours and i'll show you them too... I love Gosh they do some really great colours that can be hard to find by other cosmetic company's and there so pigmented and last so long! 


GOSH Effect Powder: Copper.



This is a small swab of the colour on my hand just to show 
you what its like on skin.




♥ I really do Love Love Love this colour the metallic tint is fab its the best €5 ever spent and i just found this image on Google and its kinda the look i might try and will post for you all to see so this is just a hint of an idea of whats to come!


4 comments:

  1. I am a huge fan of copper colors and this one is pigmented that it's perfect! Love it....by the way, just found your blog and really like it!

    Check out my beauty blog at www.redlipgloss.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. love seein new ppl on my blog plz follow and keep commenting i love this colour too its great easy to work wit too! i'll def look up ur blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. soooo beautiful

    http://autumnsallaboutblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i adore ghosh and i think i'll invest in these shadows...
    doasbg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete