Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Brighten up your day!

Another look for you guys its an eye catching bright Pink lip with Bright Green eyeshadow its so simple and fast to do and looks great! Inspired by the hot looks for Spring/Summer 2011. I really am loving this! :) 






Listed below products I used:   
Bubble Gum Pink lipstick (matt with no shine) 
NYC 5th Avenue (lime green)
Calvin Klein liquid liner Black 
NYC lashes 
Rimmel 16Hr Lasting foundation #100
Lacura Translucent Powder #10
Art Deco Blusher (rose)

2 comments:

  1. Very cute and bright look!! I love this look!

    Marcy,
    smudgemyeyeliner.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look is just fabulous.I love the bright colors.I think this would be perfect for going out and dancing :)I'd love it if you liked to follow each other.Let me know :)
    xo
    Dora

    http://adropofindigo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete